Sunday, June 6, 2010

I Heart Pals

Wow. It's hard to believe i only have 4 months left. I don't want to think about. It some ways I'm so thrilled to see my friends and family! How I miss you all. But so much work is left to do. So much. My heart is heavy. Must not think....


So anyways. Lots happening on this front. Israel, as evident on the news, has boarded the next bound ship for Gaza taking aid. Makes life interesting. Was in a "Ducan" (coke shop) to buy some water and the owner said, "ah yes, you and Israel, you are like bestfriends". All I could think to say to get out of the coming forceful political conversation was to tell everyone in the shop, "I love Palestine!!!" Which, thankfully is true! Then I quickly left.

I do love Palestine. I pray you do too. For I know, that He loves all people, and is currently adopting Pals as His own chosen, sweet, children.

How I love Him for it.


1 comment:

  1. i love you Katie bug Crosby and can't wait for you to come home. I love your blogging. I enjoy those days when there is something new written by you, Kimmie, and Carla

    ReplyDelete