Friday, June 18, 2010

wedding day (s)

Tomorrow, my dear friend from Camp is getting married. Morgan, I can't believe I'm not there for your big day. You know how much I wish I could be. I'll be lifting you and Aron up.

So it's official. I won't lie and say it's been easy. But I've missed 3 of my best friends weddings. Jennifer, Maggie, and now Morg. Girls, I hope you know how much of a blessing you have been in my life. Such a sweet honor that I could be your "bridesmaid" even from the Middle East. I can't wait to spend time with you each and your husbands :).

Jenn, I miss you. Couldnt of survived Ole Miss without you. or Kanakuk Osage years for that matter!! Was so greatful to get to skype into your rehearsal dinner and surprise you and David!

Mags. All my hilarious stories at Auburn High include you! haha. I wish i could of been there!

Morg, You get married tomorrow!! Seems like just yesterday we were at Marannook shouting at a bunch of kids to listen to us and mostly at Matthew to kill snakes and..well...other things... great times.

Love you all.

Miss you all.

am so blessed through y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment