Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cairo Bound

I am amazed. What have I done to deserve what He has given me? Certainly nothing.

Today I learned that after I go home to complete my masters studying that the gymnastics federation of jordan want me to return. And they want me to return as not just a 6 month coach that happened to go over a year... but as a fulltime staffed coach. wow, Father.

and not only that. but I had planned on taking a trip to Cairo and the Princess, HRH (Her Royal Highness) has offered to pay for me to go.

He really never ceases to amaze me with His goodness towards me.

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting!! He has such amazing plans for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks anna! i can't wait to see you this fall! i'll be in b'ham a lot visiting my nephew so hanging out should be a regular occurance!

    ReplyDelete