Saturday, June 19, 2010

men

Sometimes, no offense to you Esam if you are reading this. But Arab men can make me so ...frustrated.

For instance, not that this is the first time or anything just the most recent. Tonight I was on my way home from work when I notice a guy stick his head out his window to look at the "foreigner" walking home. Awesome. That's okay though. I do that too in America I'm sure.

But then he goes and pulls the U-turn to come back around. Not cool. So I walk through a field. But notice that he AGAIN does a u-turn to get onto the street that eventually I would get too. And after passing me AGAIN and then doing ANOTHER uturn I decided it was time to do something about it. I had 2 options.

Option 1: Run home and obviously he'd follow me in his black car to my home then learn where I live.

Or Option 2: HidE in the small crevice of a building and hope that he didn't see me jump behind the wall. hah.

so naturally, being a dark night, i picked #2. And I must say I was victorious. After he drove past the crevice with me peeking out he didn't turn around again but drove on. I OUTWITTED HIM! woo hoooo!




3 comments:

  1. Option 3: Call some guys in your city to come beat up this guy. Don't hesitate to choose option 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Option 4: cell phone? call police because the guy was harassing you. Is that even an option?

    option 5: take a taxi during the evening.

    option 6: wear covering from head to toe just like the strict muslims do- only eyes showing.--then wear dark sunglasses. they will never know you are a foreigner

    ReplyDelete
  3. option 7: a combination of 4-6?
    Missing you and cannot wait till the AU game!!!

    ReplyDelete