1. tailgate in the Grove with Ellison and Jennifer and Anna Golsen at "our tent"
2. Eat at the Beacon for breakfast, Handy Andy's BBQ for lunch, and Ajax's for dinner. yum yum.
3. Meet up with Amy Cole at Bottle Tree Bakery.
4. Roll Toomers and grab some lemonade.
5. go to Panera with Amelia and Cierra all while eating frozen yorks
6. laugh with Maggie while planning her upcoming wedding!
7. Visit Morgan at the summit in B'ham
8. Hug my nephew!
9. Hug my dogs! I love you, Pepsi! (and Routy, and Sadie)
10. Obviously be with the fam and beat Camille at the Wii
YAY!!! I love #1! Haha - I miss our tent so much! Oh Oxford...
ReplyDeleteI'm so honored that I made the list! I wish I could meet you there too! I was bragging about you the other day, and the legacy you left in the DG house as I was meeting with the new chaplain. Love you and miss you!
ReplyDelete