Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Visitors!

So October is almost over. Wow. Where did it go? It has started to feel more like Fall. Granted I don't see leaves changing into any vibrant colors. But as one of the Jordanian coaches I work with put it, everything is different-over the course of 3 days people have changed what they wear, what they eat, and are all happy that summer is officially over.

With November around the corner I anticipate the arrival of many guests. Let the good times roll. :) First April comes at the end of November, then MY BROTHER! yay! and childhood friend Jesse for Christmas! As well as Joy and Madi! Can't wait to see you all! And then... once Spring Break rolls around I'll get to see the parents! And Camille! Can't wait to see you, sissy! And possibly/hopefully Amelia!!

Now if only I could convince Carla and Kimmie to come...


1 comment: