If you had told me just a few years ago I'd be living in the Middle East I would of thought you were crazy. But my love for it grows and grows everyday.
For those of you who don't know, the gymnastics federation was impressed with my work (By His grace alone) and have offered me a year residency to continue coaching. I'm now working with the National team 6 days a week as well as training a few girls at a local school during their P.E. hours. It's a lot of work. But I love when I'm coaching and another athlete comes up behind me to give me a hug. Or the approval they so seek after each skill. Granted, they hate it when I punish them with 40 pushups or make them condition...but it's amazing just how quickly and how much I love my little ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment