I know I already posted something, but I had to share this!
So a month or so ago I prayed over a woman at church here in Branson. She had found out that day that she had a significantly large tumor. We prayed together, in the name of Jesus, that it would disappear.
Two nights ago I saw her at the Branson IMAX. Not sure why I ever doubt... But she ran up to me and said, "Katie! I had to tell you! I went to the doctor yesterday and he couldn't find the tumor. He said there wasn't one!!!"
She told me she asked the doctor if he was sure because she knew it had been large.
He was sure. :)
Thank you, Lord. That Your Name is Power!
In the words of my dad, "Doctors can only treat, Jesus alone can heal".
And if you want another cool story, talk to my lil sis about the dreams she had a week ago. Jesus showed up. :) Love that He works the same here as I saw Him do so many times in the Middle East!
So a month or so ago I prayed over a woman at church here in Branson. She had found out that day that she had a significantly large tumor. We prayed together, in the name of Jesus, that it would disappear.
Two nights ago I saw her at the Branson IMAX. Not sure why I ever doubt... But she ran up to me and said, "Katie! I had to tell you! I went to the doctor yesterday and he couldn't find the tumor. He said there wasn't one!!!"
She told me she asked the doctor if he was sure because she knew it had been large.
He was sure. :)
Thank you, Lord. That Your Name is Power!
In the words of my dad, "Doctors can only treat, Jesus alone can heal".
And if you want another cool story, talk to my lil sis about the dreams she had a week ago. Jesus showed up. :) Love that He works the same here as I saw Him do so many times in the Middle East!
No comments:
Post a Comment