Sunday, May 2, 2010

BellyDance Lessons

What a crazy and overall great week!

I was able to go to the camp twice to visit friends! I played dress up most of the time in their burqa's, attempted to belly dance...i'm terrible at it p.s....and ate LOTS of food and held adorable little new Arab babies!

On top of that, last night a bunch of friends and I went out to eat at this place where you can dress up like Bedouins. There was also a wedding going on with some pretty fancy decorations, dangerous fireworks (not surprising), and of course Lebanese PROFESSIONAL belly dancers. Over all, a great night.


Yes, the above picture is Andrew, Mimi, myself, and my roommate..who yes, does have a mustache.



This is how I try to convice my friends that i really can't belly dance..seriously.



Supha and her neice!!!! I love this girl so so so so much!


Playing dressup with Supha's mom's clothes. hah



Who doesn't love a pair of good, stuffed, sheep?


Labenese Belly Dancers and their fear of fireworks...


Sweet Micah and his gun!



2 comments:

  1. Those stuffed sheep are hilarious! Seriously, I laughed out loud! Thanks for the referral to your sister's friends blog. It was very encouraging to me, and I hope to hear more about her story! Can't wait for you to come home! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics of you katie bug. funny pictures too.
    seriously!!! skype soon!!!???

    ReplyDelete