Today I woke up, ate breakfast, headed to the gym. Coached there for 3 hours and left early to go to a private school and coached there for another 2 hours, then came home, threw some clothes in the wash, then took some things over to my new house (I'm moving tomorrow), went to meet up with a friend for dinner, took her to the mall, ran out early to come home and pack. Have been packing and now it's 11 and I don't feel like doing anymore and now i'm on here procrastinating so that tomorrow in my three hour break between English Class and Gymnastics I'll finish.... THEN tomorrow night, I'M MOVING!!
Good thing I love my life. and did I mention i LOVE LOVE LOVE the Middle East?
isaac want to chat with aunt katie on skype soon. i didn't know you were moving soon?? oh, and thats a funny video of your guy friends doing the runway walk. they look fun.
ReplyDelete