Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas Review!

So I went bowling yesterday. I made 3 strikes and 2 spares on BOTH games!! All that wii bowling before I came overseas paid off....

I've been helping out another Princess in my spare time. She is Camille's, my sister's age, and we've been working on her "half time performance" for an upcoming basketball game. She is precious and if you didn't know, you would never have guessed she is His Royal Highness' neice!

Still teaching English. It's hilarious and so much fun. I love my girls! Pictures to hopefully come soon!

And although this is now outdated, i'm long overdo on posting Christmas Vacation pics with my brother, best friend from childhood, Jesse, and several others who went with me across the Great Jordan River....

So hopefully...if they load...here are a few pics of our adventures!





Cameron and I at JC's baptism site on the Jordan Side!
Doing a Dell Crosby pose in Petra!
Jesse and I with the Temple Mount and the Western Wall in the background
At a remake of a tomb like the one JC would of been buried in...for 3 days!
Cameron and friend starting up the fire in Bethlehem for Christmas Eve smores and carols
Hiking Christmas Day in Engedi, a beautiful National Park where Saul and his possy chased David and his men...and where Saul "relieved" himself. hah.



there are lots more... but i'll spare you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment