Monday, February 8, 2010

work work work

It's February. And while there is no snow outside (albeit it did snow some a few days ago) you can still see your breath with every exhale. and this is INSIDE your house. Oh what I would give for a fireplace!!! But I am so greatful for my little propane soba. Even if that little heater will kill me early with all that healthy gas....must.be.warm.

In a month and one week my parents will be here!!! Oh I cannot wait. Coming with them will be my best friend and sister, Camille. I can't wait to see you sissy!!!! it's been too long! Amelia, a best friend from childhood will also be joining us. I cannot wait to have her here as it will be her first time overseas! What a fun place to start! ....i hope.

Work today was tough. It was the first time I've had to talk to parents about the girls behavior. Granted, I love love love to play with them. But after play time we must work and get down to serious training. So needless to say I had some back talk which I do not put up with and I felt like I was back to teaching my 10th graders (who i loved by the way!) in Mississippi. Start Strick then ease up.


well, don't want to bore you. And i'm so tired after a day of teaching english, and then visiting with my ADORABLE chinese neighbor who makes authentic chinese food for me (so spicy that I can't tell if that is air from my mouth because it is cold inside or if I'm shooting fire), and then went to spend what energy I had left on my 25 little rascals....

all in all. a very productive day. but can't wait for my fam to be here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment