Woke up and went to the dentist. Check. No cavities. Actually thought I had one but since I've never had one before I don't know what they feel like and apparently, once again, I was gratefully wrong. But let me just say...dentist in the middle east aren't incredibly gentle. But hey, i guess they get the job done. Even if they talk abotu you the whole time they clean your teeth cause they dont thing you understand their language. ("how old is she?? 23. wow. she's so small. she still has a baby tooth...i wonder if she knows......... etc etc)
Took a friend to Subway. yummy AMERICAN food. and even got a free cookie after talking a bit with the cashier. what what.
Bought a Christmas tree and put it up and at least got the lights done! On to the ornaments!
Went to work! First day back since Eid. The other coaches told me when they got there "We do not feel like coaching today. It still feels like break! So you do it. Be light". So I "coached light". whatever that means.....and let them go 15 min early. holla!
went to eat at chris and andrews where they wiped together a peruvian dish (two thumbs up) and then hit up rainbow st. for a smoothie that would turn out to taste more like cough medicine and ended up staying on the table at the italian coffee shop.
all in a hard's days work. but glad to have my friend april here from egypt!
haha. love the dentist's monologue. i didn't know you have never had a cavaty! i've had like 30. but i definitely don't have any baby teeth.:) love ya!
ReplyDeleteKatie, hilarious story. Keep blogging- i love to read and you are so funny. You are a great writer. can't wait to see you in March-another great birthday for you and me!
ReplyDelete